Running Into Shape Affiliate Program
Become an affiliate for Running Into Shape eBooks and you’ll earn 40% commissions for every sale you make – plus help your readers and network improve their fitness.
Running Into Shape has a range of useful eBooks including:
- The Official 5K Training Guide
- Cross Training for 5K (Coming Soon)
Interested? Join My Affiliate Program!
How to Sign Up
- Sign up at e-junkie as an affiliate (if you’ve not already).
- Once you’re signed up to e-Junkie join the Running Into Shape affiliate program by clicking this link.
- You should now be able to get your links to promote my eBooks. If you’re new to e-junkie or are struggling with their system Darren from Problogger outlined the process of getting affiliate links from e-junkie here.
If you’re new to affiliate marketing
My main request is that you keep your promotions personal, relevant, non spammy and non hyped. While I believe this book will help runners achieve significant milestones with their fitness, nobody wins if you build the book up beyond what it is.
For best results – I highly recommend you get a copy of the eBooks you’re promoting. That’s not a desperate sales pitch – but rather a piece of advice – you’ll have more success promoting it if you’re familiar with it and genuine in your recommendation. It’s not compulsory but those who are having most success with the affiliate program have been interacted with my eBook.
A Few Tips From What Others are Doing
In analyzing the affiliate sales figures and watching the different approaches that people are taking so far I make the following observations which I hope might be helpful:
1. Those doing the promotion via email are converting best. While blog posts and tweeting the offer are also converting it seems for this promotion email is king from where am sitting.
2. One of the top affiliates has included a bonus for anyone who buys the book. This has converted very well.
3. Most of the top affiliates have all given quite personal recommendations that show that they’ve read the book and have been quite heavy on talking about benefits of the book as well as ‘talking me up’ as the author.
4. There’s been quite a bit of promotion on Twitter –Those doing best with Twitter are tweeting during peak times and doing multiple tweets over a number of days to reach their full network
5. Multiple promotions seem to be working well – what I mean by this is that one of the top affiliates has posted on her blog, emailed her list and has done a few tweets. They didn’t all go out at once but over 3 days. This seems to have reinforced the promotion to his readers and alerted different parts of his network to it.
If you have any questions about the affiliate program please contact me through my contact page.
Images and Banners to Help You Promote the eBooks
Feel free to use any of the following images or banners to help you promote the workbook.
Running Into Shape: The Official 5K Training Guide” Banners