Today Was A Good Day. First of all there was no rain, that’s enough for a good day. But I cooled off the morning with a homemade smoothie, made out of Orange Juice, Low-Fat Strawberry Yogurt, Fresh Strawberries and oatmeal. At lunch me and the co-worker friend walked a brisk mile, and ate turkey sandwiches on whole wheat bread with fruit and yogurt. Delicious! And I cooked dinner last night for today. Chicken Macaroni and Cheese…the healthier version. An old friend said it tasted good enough to marry me and move in tomorrow….um….not likely…..here’s the recipe!
- 3 Chicken Breast,
- A Box of Whole Wheat Pasta,
- 1 Box of Low Fat Cream Cheese,
- 1 Box of 2 % Milk Velveeta,
- 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup 98% Fat Free ,
- 1 Can of Low Soduim Chicken Broth,
- 1 Pack of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Bake Chicken Breast in 9 X 13 size pan, Boil Noodles, In a separate pot melt all other ingredents together. Mix chicken, noodles, and cheese sauce mixture, pour into the same 9 x13 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees, as my Granny says, “Until it’s Done.” LOL! Enjoy