I had so much fun dressing up like Flo from Progressive. She personally favorited my costume picture tweet!
Here’s what you need for your Flo costume:
- Red lipstick (I picked up some cheap $2 lipstick and gloss at Family Dollar)
- White Apron with Progressive Logo (I got the apron for $6 from Michael’s craft store, printed the logo and stapled it on)
- White Polo Shirt (borrowed one from my Dad’s closet)
- White Pants (I wore blue jeans, I get too dirty to wear all white lol)
- I Heart Insurance Button (I got it a $2 pack of clear do it your self buttons from Michaels)
- Flo Name tag (I cut up an old conference name tag I found in the drawer)
- Auto Insurance Box (taped to a piece of a cardboard box)
- Blue Headband (Bought at the Beauty Supply store for $2)
- Perky Wig (I already had long dark brown weave)
- Blue Chuck Taylor All-star Shoes (I don’t have a pair of Chucks, just wore my regular shoes)
Here’s a link to print out the name tag, apron logo and the button.
Here’s an awesome makeup tutorial. I had fun with the eyeliner.
The costume was a hit! Thanks Flo.