I talked about how good the fish was that I cooked on Friday, but didn’t give you the recipe. So…here you go! Enjoy.
Makes 6 servings
237 calories, 11 g fat, 26 g protein, 0.4 fiber.
Lightly breaded tilapia filets with a cheesy flair.
|24||ounce tilapia fillets|
|4||tbsp margarine, melted|
|1/2||cup bread crumbs|
|1/4||cup grated parmesan cheese|
- Rinse and dry tilapia filets.
- Beat eggs and mix with water in a small bowl.
- Mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika, and butter in another bowl.
- Dip tilapia into the egg wash and then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased glass dish and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Tips: I used seasoned bread crumbs for better flavor, and added a little bit of lemon juice for a special kick!